Women

Women
Women working together

Welcome to my blog something different!!!!!

Women wake up call















Today’s Society…











Anything goes, older and younger women only care about themselves (what can I gain for self gratification…Me! Me! ME!). What happen to the days when women cared about the next man (Man, women, and child)











Women…











When are we going to realize that we need to get back to the basics and stick together? The only way to get back on track is to get back to the essentials.











What happened to those days when older women use to teach younger women:











* How to act in public



* How to dress in public



* How to get a man (A husband not someone elses)



* Helping build self esteem/self worth



* Helping a sister realize she is beautiful inside & out



* Helping a sister realize you don't need to SALE/SELL yourself short.











TAKE HEED …. Women when you become involve with a man, make sure he is single and not committed to another woman. Find your own











WOW. Have the times changed so much, that women are becoming desperate? Or do they simply do not know any better, this one I can understand. Are women feeling a state of self worthlessness?







My sister, I understand when you don't know any better, in that case, you do whatever your surrounding/situation states you have to do, thats why I am here, writing, speaking to sisters, all over the world, you don't have to be in the mess you are in, believe in me, I am not perfect, I too was caught up in all kinds of mess, until one day, Jesus Christ came into my life, I now have a clear vision (God Vision) of what was truly going on around me, I know longer have on blinders not see what this world have to offer, I am able to see God's vision for His people. This is why I am writing my sisters, my eyes were/are opened, I want every sisters, eyes opened as well. I understand everyone will not receive this message well, why because they still have on blinders (world system), but I am praying that something deep within you gets stirred/moving there is still hope for each of you! I love each one of you with the Love of Christ, for real.







When did times change…







I first noticed a changed in women in my twenties.















I truly believe women need a wake up call. My sisters; whether in the Body of Christ or out of the body we need to set boundaries. I understand that many women will not want to hear this, why? Because they are blinded by societies view that any thing goes. If a few take the initiative to start setting the example, others will begin to follow, there will always be a few that just will refuse to hear the truth.















I must admit, I too was a woman who was for self. I had to learn the hard way. Today I am a woman who can testify that a change is possible and anyone can change, that it’s never too late. My sisters we should change the way we treat each other TODAY. Stop with the backbiting, resentment, hatred, instead show some love. Let’s us try spreading love we all deserve. I have faith in you, come on, we need each other.















Why the change… I believe that some women have issues with self esteem, and the need to belong, a need to be loved, a need for fulfillment, and because those needs have not been addressed or met. They can’t love themselves or others.











First step to change….















Whether you agree with me or not every individual has a need that only God (Jehovah, Yahweh, Lord, Elohim) can fulfill, you must truly submit to God and that need will be met. It has been met with me, after years of struggling trying to find myself being un-fulfillment I can truly say I am complete. Yes, there are many who accepted God and still lack that fulfillment/completeness why? Many have accepted Jesus (Thank God for that) however they have not surrender their lives completely to Him.















The Question…











Can we ever get back to the basics?











By Deborah Bronaugh



A servant of the Lord



Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pastor Chuck "sin will no longer have me bound...God gave you strength to overcome...grace free you...being accountable for your action...ask is it wise"

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Child was/is born

A Child was/is born
(from bing.com/images

Women

Women
Its a new day!! (from bing.com/image)